This is more an announcement than a question. There's a new TCS "community" on G+ that some of you might be interested in participating in. Moderators have to "approve" membership, but there's no particular filtering.
1 year ago
- Is there any value in protecting both rack power feeds with their own UPS?
- How to take a cold shower
- Does OWA let users change their AD passwords once their passwords are expired?
- Why is p for 8 times heads out of 21 flips not 8/21?
- Difference between a mortgage and buy-to-let in UK
- Automatic calling system: "Press star" or "Press asterisk"?
- How to correctly write number ranges?
- What is 'Tapa' in Hinduism?
- How can a 80-bit floating point be used by a 32-bit system?
- Why did adding memory significantly increase gaming performance on an AMD APU?
- Is the Doctor a real doctor in any way?
- Efficiency of this constantly running time processor for an HTML5 video control bar
- What makes an interval "Perfect"?
- How does a SIM card prevent cloning?
- A word for saying things indirectly because you do not know the correct word
- When was the last time the date was divisible by n?
- What's a novel way to say "all errors are my own"?
- Are the bit patterns of NaNs really hardware-dependent?
- Why do we still do symbolic math?
- VMware FT, App HA: What happens if vCenter Server is offline?
- Should I challenge the GRE requirement for a doctoral program in education (in the U.S.)?
- Who performed the bris of Abraham?
- A flight I booked months ago just got rescheduled dramatically, into a time that is not possible for me, what can I do?
- Is there a way to hop up onto a parallel curb?