This is more an announcement than a question. There's a new TCS "community" on G+ that some of you might be interested in participating in. Moderators have to "approve" membership, but there's no particular filtering.
2 years ago
- How can I quit the application opened from terminal in Mac OS X?
- What Time is it IN SPACE?
- Is there a name for words which are pronounced differently depending on which definition is being used?
- Is the hostname part of HTTP(S) URLs truly case-insensitive?
- Is it possible to define a custom ASCII character as an operator?
- How do I modify the size of S the summation operand?
- Are there many fewer rational numbers than reals?
- How do I reject/ignore an incoming call?
- To pay off a student loan, should I save up a lump sum payoff payment or pay extra each month?
- "Lover of Life": Biophile?
- Shotgun Numbers
- Genders of nouns
- Is "vector pipelining" a thing?
- How can a person who can't read Hebrew be yotzeh the megillah?
- What is the range of effect for the Infinite Improbability Drive?
- Best Practice Users and Businesses URLs
- Phrasing a requirement about filename encodings
- Interviewing for a PhD with intent to reject the offer if admitted elsewhere
- What is Vulkan and how does it differ from OpenGL?
- Designing a coffee machine
- Map of bus stops for Greyhound in Canada?
- Is it an idiom or slang: holy mac and cheese?
- Team member questioning moving from VBA to C#
- Is there a one-word opposite of implausible?