This is more an announcement than a question. There's a new TCS "community" on G+ that some of you might be interested in participating in. Moderators have to "approve" membership, but there's no particular filtering.
3 years ago
- Twinkle, twinkle little star, how I wonder which game you are?
- Truncated normal distribution over a union of intervals
- What did this WWII combat medic insignia represent?
- When should <script> tags be visible and why can they?
- Unexpected Minecraft mod tooltips
- Filling in colors in frame macros
- Do shots fired before the match starts count towards your end-of-game statistics?
- Why did Death help set Ankh-Morpork on fire?
- My daughter's friend faked having cancer - our daughter found out via Facebook and is devastated. What do we do?
- Print a Lego Piece
- Given two numbers, output their sum
- Changing PhD area of math?
- How do I uninstall Ubuntu from a computer?
- What to do when a moose blocks the trail?
- Declaring an emergency: souls on board and fuel remaining?
- Why do stock prices of retailers not surge during the holidays?
- Is there an idiom or typical expression for an unfunny joke?
- Does somebody know this game shown in a TV-Series?
- Correct fitment of wheels using hubcentric rings
- Etymology of the use of "Drive" to refer to a digital storage medium
- Ideas on puzzles for a scientific event
- Best place to convert Euros to US dollars in San Francisco
- Find the first non-repeating character in a string: ("DEFD" → E)
- How to use results/ideas from a paper I reviewed?