This is more an announcement than a question. There's a new TCS "community" on G+ that some of you might be interested in participating in. Moderators have to "approve" membership, but there's no particular filtering.
1 year ago
- Getting a scientific article published with no qualifications to any scientific journal?
- Select products and config values from MySQL
- “puked” vs. “vomited”
- How do I display pi in LaTeX like Don?
- Largest prime number with all digits different
- How to make org-mode understand alternate day/month abbreviations?
- Dash equivalent of self-redirection of script output
- How fast would someone have to run to travel vertically up a wall?
- Why does ISS atmosphere contain nitrogen?
- Third, Fourth, Fifth
- Does the US government protect its physical internet lines in the US?
- What kind of a guitar can I play without thumbs?
- what does "声が出る" mean?
- For loop syntax bash script
- Is there anything preventing the NSA from becoming a root CA?
- How can I draw the following directed graph?
- Calculate CPU% by process from /proc/stat and /proc/<pid>/stat
- What is the max amount of achievements I can get by performing any one action?
- It's bad to use ls -A to list hidden files?
- Hypernym for "clock" and "watch"
- Where do adventurers keep all their stuff?
- Female terms for Jedi/Sith
- Do Black Tentacles Bypass DR?
- Solving puzzles with Mathematica