This is more an announcement than a question. There's a new TCS "community" on G+ that some of you might be interested in participating in. Moderators have to "approve" membership, but there's no particular filtering.
3 years ago
- Where was the weapon hidden?
- Translation of "state" into german (software related)
- Why does LIGO do blind data injections but not the LHC?
- How does the SpaceX Falcon 9 first-stage straighten for landing?
- Is there a celebration in a plane when crossing the Equator line?
- What kind of clothing will not get me kicked off a flight?
- How to tell if 'finir' means 'to finish' (as in 'to complete') or 'to end up with'?
- Are Non-Integer Oxidation States Possible?
- Set transparency on an extent indicator in ArcMap
- Photography and Running in the Christiania Neighbourhood of Copenhagen
- Online banking: is a 6 digit numerical password secure enough?
- Correct way to add 22 to 4 to get 82
- What is the kinetic energy of a quantum particle in forbidden region?
- Can we call a divorced woman single?
- How can we accurately carbon-date samples from La Brea?
- a habitable planet orbiting a Neutron Star that moves through galaxies
- What challenges restrict the resolution of spacefaring digital cameras?
- What scientifically would make it possible that certain large bodies of water be impassable?
- How can a tourist obtain an 'authentic' duelling scar?
- How is that an enumerable?
- Help, a player won't stop hitting on every female NPC!
- What kind of array does PHP use?
- What happens when a fortified land stops being a land?
- Who stole the bitcoins?