This is more an announcement than a question. There's a new TCS "community" on G+ that some of you might be interested in participating in. Moderators have to "approve" membership, but there's no particular filtering.
2 years ago
- how to number divs like a list but to duplicate each number and add an A and B to the end
- Shading a region where an inequality is satisfied
- How to tell a coworker something they did is not okay?
- Obituary of dead conjectures
- How to say "It's not rocket science" before rockets existed
- Why does the B-52 take off without rotating?
- Is it compulsory to use ext oscillator in designing arduino circuit?
- How to overcome discouragement on finding major error in work just before paper submission?
- What prevents investors from buying high yield stocks and selling them as soon as their dividend is paid out?
- Don't google "google"
- How did Mark Watney manufacture oxygen in The Martian?
- Running Methods Simultaneously
- When is a lambda trivial?
- What's an absent-minded drawing called?
- Humanely reducing the human population?
- How did the Apollo astronauts change film in their cameras?
- How can I tell if event system code has been loaded?
- Why do we call a computer or TV display a "screen"?
- Is it socially acceptable to star your own repositories on GitHub?
- Essays and thoughts on mathematics
- Generate the Temple Skyline Sequence
- What is the purpose of the valve between these two pipes?
- Programatically get subcategories of several root categories with collection
- What's a concise way to handle "wrong number" phone calls from inside the workplace?