This is more an announcement than a question. There's a new TCS "community" on G+ that some of you might be interested in participating in. Moderators have to "approve" membership, but there's no particular filtering.
1 year ago
- Will it become impossible to learn math?
- Dealing with Heteroscedasticity in ANOVA
- Free and bound variables
- Why did "tickling the dragons tail" by Louis Slotin not cause an explosion?
- Professor told us to store Serialized java objects as blobs instead of defining relational tables
- The Longest Word Made from Chemical Symbols
- How to password protect a folder on Unix/Linux without encryption?
- Why aren't there spherical galaxies?
- Why does lisp-interaction-mode exist, and do we ever need it?
- Star Trek - Voyager - Death Wish (2x18) - How did Q stop the assimilation of earth?
- Wrong spacing of circled numbers using Tikz and exam class
- My name was misspelled in a citation, what should I do?
- What to do about questions that are designed to embarrass the speaker?
- What's the best way to get sleep on a train in a sitting compartment?
- What makes it difficult to have a hardware antivirus
- What is the duration of a spell from a magic item?
- Placing 5 pieces on a 5x5 grid with no main diagonal
- What is the weapon that Yondu wields in Guardians of the Galaxy?
- Are there number systems corresponding to higher cardinalities than the real numbers?
- Double Unity + Invincible follower and somehow I can still die
- Newton's third law.. please explain here
- Why use JPEG instead of RAW?
- How can magic be used to drive somone insane - later
- Converting sparse file to non-sparse in place