This is more an announcement than a question. There's a new TCS "community" on G+ that some of you might be interested in participating in. Moderators have to "approve" membership, but there's no particular filtering.
1 year ago
- When to use a dot or a tie in music notation?
- Better way to code these deeply nested / multiple if/else statements
- BrainFuckedBotsForBattling - A Brainfuck Tournament
- Is Peter Parker/Spider-Man a stalker in the comics?
- Why doesn't Mutex get released when disposed?
- How to roleplay languages that none of the player characters know?
- Propositional logic --- syntactical completeness
- Plot failing over set domain with any functions
- MAX 1 in 2 SAT Algorithm
- Simplifying Radical Expressions Help
- Is there a word which means whatever you want it to mean? Or has no meaning?
- Solo player: best way to mitigate tiny party size?
- How can I deal with senior colleagues constantly getting my name wrong?
- Text cut off after the character 𪇆 in TinyMCE
- Why is "He knows to swim" incorrect?
- Is versionize a real word?
- What does /dev/null mean in the shell?
- Is it professional for interviewers to end a job interview midway if not happy with candidate?
- The longest gap between a movie and its sequel
- Can my IT department read my Google Hangouts chats while at work?
- silence a buffed and damaged minion will not affect the buff on its hp?
- What do we call the “rd” in “3ʳᵈ” and the “th” in “9ᵗʰ”?
- What are the qualities of Watchmen unique to comics and in which way did the movie achieve to adapt those to the medium of film?
- "Allow __ to be fullscreen?"