This is more an announcement than a question. There's a new TCS "community" on G+ that some of you might be interested in participating in. Moderators have to "approve" membership, but there's no particular filtering.
2 years ago
- Do propeller planes give contrails like jets do?
- Employer wants us to tweet (etc) about them; what should I consider?
- Whiskey in US movies out of plain glass decanters. A movie or culture thing?
- Is the DM Always Right?
- Question about stability of two structures of chlorine trifluoride
- implementing CBC encryption using decryption
- Math versions and bm
- Did Indiana Jones affect the outcome of Raiders of the Lost Ark?
- Is uninitialized local variable the fastest random number generator?
- Clique Decision Problem?
- Apartment I never lived in is collecting against me. Recourse?
- Why are op amps used so frequently in analog electronics?
- Daemonizer in C
- A code golf challenge, m'kay
- How to deal with a coworker who uses sensuality and attractiveness to get favors and other things done at work?
- Should I write my master's thesis in English, as a non-native speaker?
- What is the name of a word like "shite"?
- Why does "hello" + + '/' + "world" == "hello47world"?
- Should the source code of the Linux drivers ported to the VMKernel be released?
- How does printf() var-arg referencing interact with stack memory layout?
- What to do if client insists that we use an inferior design?
- Cut big mesh (plane) in quadratic parts
- Was the mileage of the Apollo spaceships 7 inches to the gallon for their moon flights?
- Earth still exists, does this fact tell us anything about LHC safety?