This is more an announcement than a question. There's a new TCS "community" on G+ that some of you might be interested in participating in. Moderators have to "approve" membership, but there's no particular filtering.
3 years ago
- How to produce this table in latex?
- How to tell a satellite is tumbling and out of control?
- What is the definition of "a fierce competitor"?
- Detect whether running on pdfTeX or Knuth's TeX for conditional include
- What does "Ex Machina" mean?
- What would modern IT look like if Silicon Valley had been completely destroyed in 1985?
- Would drinking alcohol (when offered) during a meal that is part of an interview be likely to affect the perceptions of the interviewer?
- What is the flaw of this proof (largest integer)?
- Is passing global variables to functions problematic?
- Red and Blue in the Chocolate Fountain Room
- How to turn an independent clause into a subject?
- Difference between +=1 and ++ in C
- Is Dr. Ned Dr. Zed in Disguise or is This Simply a Recurring Gag?
- What's the fastest way to mine a transaction so I can test contracts quickly?
- How to deal with a nosy fellow graduate student?
- Horrendous performance & large heap footprint of Java 8 constructor reference?
- First client's partner demands free website redesign, wants deposit returned - moral dilemma
- Greek Life and Graduate Application
- Number of steps for a binary search
- A confusing psychological thriller movie with two leading actresses, among one is a Hollywood actress or a wannabe actress
- There is a language/cultural barrier between me and my supervisor, what can I do to improve this situation?
- Is there a way to create multiple directories at once with mkdir?
- Delete folders whose name has 4 digit numbers two times
- Preparing a multiple choice test