This is more an announcement than a question. There's a new TCS "community" on G+ that some of you might be interested in participating in. Moderators have to "approve" membership, but there's no particular filtering.
2 years ago
- Antonym of variance
- Writing my own encryption algorithm
- Is it better to check `c >= '0'` or `c >= 48`?
- A student in my course does well on exams, but doesn't do the homework: Go easy on them, or make them "pay the price?"
- In C++, should I bother to cache variables, or let the compiler do the optimization?
- How many dice do I get on my Shocking Grasp?
- Is there a word in English for someone who likes to experience something which has somewhat been experienced by himself already?
- How can small space vessels be as valuable to an empire as large ones?
- Text message "reverser" in python
- How could a blind alien race interpret video broadcast into space?
- RPG User File (Stats Holder)
- Is it standard to add "please" after a question?
- Identify a fantasy series with ancient wizard who was training a young hero to fight a sleeping evil god
- How would we try to defuse Yellowstone?
- Is it appropriate to mention one's religion in an academic CV?
- How can I prevent `am` from starting my activity?
- Can I preempt my boss with the terms of the counteroffer when I'm planning to resign for a different job?
- can tough brisket get softer?
- Is there a term for the amount of time one devotes to a job, as in full-time, part-time, half-time?
- where did it come from? (Derivative of Exponential)
- Seems like NP cannot equal coNP by the definition of NP
- Should I continue to work for free?
- Factorization of a matrix as a product of a symmetric and a skew-symmetric matrix
- A party puzzler