This is more an announcement than a question. There's a new TCS "community" on G+ that some of you might be interested in participating in. Moderators have to "approve" membership, but there's no particular filtering.
2 years ago
- Why didn't Todd become suspicious of the T-1000?
- If all motion is relative, how does light have a finite speed?
- Simple game of Hangman
- What did Catelyn Tully see on Roose Bolton's hand before she slapped him
- Read binary serial data and parse integers
- Strange portal dropped a bunch of gold. How to make it reappear?
- License for code snippets?
- What pushes a spacecraft during a flyby?
- How can I only make table headers center and bold?
- What is the difference between interview and discussion
- Longest Word With *Only* Repeating Character Pairs
- What would it take to be an Illuminati-like group?
- Running a script created in Notepad (Windows) on Ubuntu
- Does polenta 'go off'?
- Does knowing Primordial mean you understand all the different languages of elementals?
- bad practice - switch case to set environment
- Lighter than a feather
- Magic that Alters Living Cells - Windows in Trees?
- Invitation letter: Schengen visa for Denmark
- Is it permissible to cheat at board games?
- Does Mr. Fantastic have to wear fantastic clothes?
- reverse a file in Unix shell
- Is there an algorithm to compute the degree of a polynomial?
- Liability for poisoning food one expects to be stolen