This is more an announcement than a question. There's a new TCS "community" on G+ that some of you might be interested in participating in. Moderators have to "approve" membership, but there's no particular filtering.
2 years ago
- Why is geosynchronous orbit an altitude, rather than a velocity?
- Want to distribute Linux virtual machine for students to work on
- iPhone Health "Walking + Running Distance" is way off
- Intermediate digits of 34!
- The changes requested by the client look terrible, what can I put in my portfolio?
- How can I make my languages structurally less like English?
- How to check the set to be closed?
- Spoof IP adress after a TCP handshake
- Searching for literal strings with TextSearch
- How do you keep up to date with the latest research?
- New to metta meditation
- Legal Requirements for using Drones/UAS/UAV for GIS
- 1, 5, 9, 13, 17, 21,...
- C++ Stack using template
- Are all SSL/TLS implementations vulnerable to the Heartbleed bug?
- How does Neo know about the matrix before being removed from the dream world?
- How to break MAC address filtering?
- Paradox instantiation
- Why should I choose SHA (such as SHa-512), instead of bcrypt or PBKDF2, for FIPS-compliance?
- How do astronauts take pictures from outside the ISS?
- Is there a free-to-use alternative to photoshop for windows?
- What system call is used to load libraries in Linux?
- Number of distinct factors
- Were there ever any plans to have Han Solo show up in the prequels?