This is more an announcement than a question. There's a new TCS "community" on G+ that some of you might be interested in participating in. Moderators have to "approve" membership, but there's no particular filtering.
1 year ago
- What is the most useful non-existing object of your field?
- How to prevent "drive by" voting in my forum's contest?
- Linux on VMware - why use partitioning?
- Use the law of logarithms to expand an expression
- What is the meaning of life?
- Hangman game in Java - second try
- What is the reliable way of getting each user's .ssh directory from bash?
- Problem writing a rigorous answer to a problem with little information
- Is Nehemiah 8 describing a particular Jewish feast day?
- Why does F.C. Hapoel Tel Aviv play in Europe
- Is the specification of `bsearch` in C++11 & C++14 defective?
- Is the development of an original/novel method a contribution to knowledge worthy of a PhD?
- Why is 3333360 the maximum score of pacman?
- Finding a specific "balls-into-bins" partition given its index in the lexicographical ordering
- How do I recompile Bash to avoid Shellshock (the remote exploit CVE-2014-6271 and CVE-2014-7169)?
- Is there a word analogous to 'shooting yourself in the foot'?
- Old workflow items set to "Unapproved"
- Shrinking numbers
- Create grid where points is centroid? QGIS
- Why Wake On LAN packet contains 16 duplications of target MAC address?
- How does this code optimize minification?
- Is the operation "false < true" well defined?
- Is it OK to exclude 'extra courses' from the GPA reported in my CV?
- Manassas Ends Hope for a Short War