This is more an announcement than a question. There's a new TCS "community" on G+ that some of you might be interested in participating in. Moderators have to "approve" membership, but there's no particular filtering.
1 year ago
- What to do with the "last" button in pagination?
- Origin of the expression 'a tutta birra'
- How to open sitx files?
- Need to extend Audience manager database
- What does “balls” mean as a reply word or interjection?
- "CVar system" - are CVar always looked up or cached?
- Adding two sides of an array
- Is Michael Moore worth approximately $50 million?
- Performance issue : Java vs C++
- If I sign someone else's key and later decide it was a bad idea, is it possible to un-sign it?
- How can I disallow access to my website by its IP address?
- Check to see if category is populated?
- How do pilots manage to keep aircraft on centerline during taxi
- Do I really have a car in my garage?
- Redefine \middle| to insert space before and after itself
- Is speed of Light and sound rational or irrrational in nature?
- What happens when research papers run out of copyright?
- Displaying Black on a Black Background
- "Undoing" an integer wraparound
- How can i get a villager without a village?
- Making tikz draw go almost all the way
- Caveman Duels (or: Me poke you with sharp stick)
- Order entries by "recently modified" date time in control panel
- How can I have my .bashrc only invoke TMUX if it exists on my system?