This is more an announcement than a question. There's a new TCS "community" on G+ that some of you might be interested in participating in. Moderators have to "approve" membership, but there's no particular filtering.
1 year ago
- How to differentiate this negative power?
- How do you say "I know that I don't know"?
- Is there a word for the most basic form of an idea?
- Is it against the law to mispronounce Arkansas?
- text editor with multi pattern search and replace at once?
- Can a 7 days full 100% CPU load "burn-in" / "stress test" damage a modern notebook?
- How can I simulate an arbitary key event from Elisp?
- What would an avian "castle" look like?
- Implementation of fixed size hash map
- Is this simple drawing a category?
- What kind of a guitar can I play without thumbs?
- Is "Needless to say" ever worth saying?
- Why do they separate some parts of PCBs through making wide holes?
- Powershell arrays and comparissons
- How do I check to see if two expressions are equal?
- What do "M", "G" and "B" buttons mean in an elevator?
- Expression for losing something that you never really had
- Center of mass frame for massless particles
- Confusing algebra rule in discrete math
- Assigning Carbon NMR
- How to deal with player MacGyver-ism?
- Prove that g is differentiable
- Can not use `cut -c` (`--characters`) with UTF-8?
- Limit grep context to N characters on line