This is more an announcement than a question. There's a new TCS "community" on G+ that some of you might be interested in participating in. Moderators have to "approve" membership, but there's no particular filtering.
1 year ago
- Integral of inverse of square root of quartic function with real roots
- Extraction of Bits
- How to fool the "try some test cases" heuristic: Algorithms that appear correct, but are actually incorrect
- What can I do for my turtle that fell down three floors?
- Memory Optimized Tables - can they really be so difficult to maintain?
- Does the Chinese language distinguish "doubt" and "suspicion"?
- How to extract elevation information from contour lines?
- Multiply with restricted operations
- What to do if you say the wrong version of the last bracha in Shmoneh Esrei?
- Is an in-app email function useful to users?
- Fastest way to sum integers in text file
- Requesting PhD supervisor after he refused acceptance
- Where can I eat sushi with chocolate in it?
- How to model a count dependent variable with upper limitation
- Should I call my adviser by her first name?
- 'ip addr' command shows 'UP' even there is no address associated with that interface
- Does translating an article for a magazine require permission from the author?
- How best to include a 4-5 year old in a D&D 5e game
- What's wrong with comments that explain complex code?
- Can I use the word "school" when referring to something that belongs to a university?
- Scaling a glue in TeX
- What do you call a disgusting mixture you don't want to drink?
- Possibly quit your job with a polyglot
- Does the Polyjuice Potion Dark Mark work?