This is more an announcement than a question. There's a new TCS "community" on G+ that some of you might be interested in participating in. Moderators have to "approve" membership, but there's no particular filtering.
1 year ago
- What can PCs buy out of game?
- Proper translation of John 1:1
- what is pts/0 , :0 and attributes before it + ,? etc
- if between E and F is a halftone why F cannot be a E#
- How did Pauli and Fermi deduce the existence of the neutrino?
- How do I remove spaces from shell variables?
- Did differential geometry undertgo a notation change?
- Antonym for Utilitarian
- How do jet fighters get to war?
- Is there a way to display units in short label?
- Origin of eject symbol
- In the 1982 movie, "The Thing", why do they have flame-throwers?
- What does "in a nut shell" mean in this context?
- Are there any annotated formal verification systems for pure functional programming languages?
- Underline number in two parts; math mode
- Anagramming Code
- Techniques to improvise and run interesting social and mundane scenes
- Same data, new method, same outcome – can I publish it?
- If any open set is a countable union of balls, does it imply separability?
- When if means iff and if, respectively?
- About the phrase " pick someone brain"
- Options controlling PDF Output
- Uso della virgola con la congiunzione "però"
- Why do fur and other things I gain from hunting keep disappearing?