This is more an announcement than a question. There's a new TCS "community" on G+ that some of you might be interested in participating in. Moderators have to "approve" membership, but there's no particular filtering.
2 years ago
- WEIRD -- meaning (a new political catchword)?
- Is the discount more important than the price?
- Shortest Unique Substrings
- How would humanity enter a Dark Age?
- Assigning new value in association
- Get alpha numeric count from a string
- I need regex(7)'s manual, but man command shows regex(3)'s manual
- Would a mermaid be kosher?
- Should I give my Japanese host omiyage/gift when meeting them first or when I'm leaving?
- Strategies for teaching with facial aphasia (inability to recognize faces aka prosopagnosia, face-blindness)
- Why didn't the machine kill Neo after he was ejected?
- I define a variable as local for a module BUT then the module uses its global value! why?
- Can my institute use my figure and put their name on it for press releases etc.?
- Fermenting Sauerkraut - Should I Stir?
- Idiom for being stubborn about an opinion
- Categorical proof subgroups of free groups are free?
- What anime is this GIF of someone washing a girl's chest from?
- Are engines more efficient on cold days?
- Why is "Time Series" so called?
- Why must Harry Potter be told that a part of Voldemort's soul latched itself onto the only living thing it could find, again?
- How to create a long shadow icon?
- What would stop a company able to sell lifespan expansions from ruling the world?
- Why don't fluorescent lights produce shadows?
- Is it possible to find the area of a shape from its perimeter?