This is more an announcement than a question. There's a new TCS "community" on G+ that some of you might be interested in participating in. Moderators have to "approve" membership, but there's no particular filtering.
1 year ago
- The black dog in the black road
- How to increase the value of a number to the next multiple of 10, 100, 1000, 10,000 and so on
- Discovered a serious error in a reviewed paper after submitting the review, what to do?
- How to do simple calculation in latex tables
- Why does a UK university need to know my sexual orientation and religion?
- Difference between ZFC and ZF+GCH
- Trouble using convertchar and thestring inside a LaTeX command or table
- Is there a cure for Ebola?
- What is the difference in meaning between "A majority of" and "The majority of"?
- ASCII's 95 Characters...95 Movie Quotes
- Descender collides with horizontal line
- Computing a map between two lists
- How to deal with a team member consistently showing up late
- Human anatomy quiz
- Character Cross
- What stops a developer from accessing credit card details and other secret data from a company
- Take photo using webcam
- How does a server get notified about the HTTP request?
- Do all planets in Stargate series have exactly the same atmospheric pressure?
- Parity of the Prime Counting Function
- Alternative reward levels to “Gold, Silver, Bronze”?
- Was Sauron's body destroyed before or after the ring was cut from his hand?
- Find the resistor's value
- Should a 5 year old excuse themselves after farting?