This is more an announcement than a question. There's a new TCS "community" on G+ that some of you might be interested in participating in. Moderators have to "approve" membership, but there's no particular filtering.
1 year ago
- Al Gore won't leave me alone. How do I unfriend someone on Facebook?
- How to prove to my landlord that bitcoin came from my wallet?
- Alphanumeric Hello World
- Special case for last element with \foreach
- Did the Romans really argue that all they'd done was so Jews could study Torah?
- What is "See you Space Cowboy" from?
- PhD without previous academic degree: truth or myth?
- Degree of a polynomial
- What exactly does it mean when Chrome reports a certificate 'does not have public audit records'?
- Where did they find the storm troopers for the original Star Wars trilogy movies?
- Controlling covariates in linear regression in R
- How to remove a specific character in a string but only if there are no numbers in that line in Linux
- malloc implementation
- Single word for 'never return'
- Do We Sink or Swim?
- How a half-life works
- What? No error?
- Dark spot under cockpit on A-10s
- How to politely communicate that I really can learn well only if I do it myself?
- Is it appropriate for an employer to ask skilled professionals do to manual labor?
- Is there a word that conveys an extreme distaste to the point nearing phobia?
- OS X Not Booting into Internet Recovery
- Is it a bad idea to take drugs?
- Real English, Cleaning Meaning Sexual Intercourse