This is more an announcement than a question. There's a new TCS "community" on G+ that some of you might be interested in participating in. Moderators have to "approve" membership, but there's no particular filtering.
2 years ago
- Firefox "Untrusted Connection" warnings when visiting reputable HTTPS sites when using child's account
- What's an "altitude engine"?
- What is the most compelling evidence of General Relativity in the presence of matter and energy?
- Why do electronics have a low temperature limit?
- Energy weapons conventional removable cartidge/ammo or not?
- tab separation of the file
- Opened up a USB stick and it looks a bit odd
- Visa rules regarding travel back to the UK with wife I married abroad
- awk manipulation of file
- What is a good substitute for a big switch-case?
- A word for "intimate friends" without any kind of romance?
- Desalinating dried/smoked fish
- What is the ideal shape for a rocket?
- Is there any advantage in using static_cast rather than C-style casting for non-pointer types?
- Didn't pay attention to rules and created an illegal note card for exam?
- yes is 91 lines long
- If Sauron was Morgoth's most trusted lieutenant, why did everyone take his rings?
- Skyscraper pattern riddle
- Are officers on Federation starships required to undergo serious physical training?
- What is so good about Helvetica?
- Binary outcome in randomized controlled trials -- OLS or logistic?
- Good practice for statistical analysis in a business environment
- Validation rule that requires a picklist value in a contact record once a picklist value in an opportunity record is selected
- Is it inappropriate to explain why I really want to live where the university is located in my job talk?