This is more an announcement than a question. There's a new TCS "community" on G+ that some of you might be interested in participating in. Moderators have to "approve" membership, but there's no particular filtering.
1 year ago
- The Moriarty Sentience Problem - A.K.A. Why isn't the Enterprise computer considered sentient?
- Kenyan citizen denied Schengen visa from Sweden
- Interviewers don't believe my job history, how can I ever get hired?
- Why am I always last pick in ranked?
- What's the "official" explanation for Harry's (and everyone else's) absence from muggle school?
- Is it legal to use animal noise courtesy beep?
- How can you test homogeneity of variance of two groups with different sample sizes?
- How do I draw a pair of buttocks?
- How to use Message with an error string without predefining it first?
- How to mention possible mutual interests when applying for a job?
- Password Storage - Self Encryption vs Hashing?
- The Bucketizer Script
- How to deal if female colleagues' dressing style is disturbing me?
- What's a common phrase that means "To put it simply though not 100% correctly"?
- Why is it called parshas Chayei Sarah
- What is "relaxed coating of dust" in this paragraph?
- Italicize title in parenthetical author-title citation (biblatex-mla)
- Should I accept empty collections in my methods that iterate over them?
- Is a number divisible by each of its digits?
- Why 757 fuselage bends more on turbulence? factors?
- Opening files using fopen only if user enters correct password
- How to horizontally align items with equations in multicols package
- Confirm vs. Verify: Is there a difference?
- Try/catch in a Tic-Tac-Toe game