This is more an announcement than a question. There's a new TCS "community" on G+ that some of you might be interested in participating in. Moderators have to "approve" membership, but there's no particular filtering.
2 years ago
- A Most Subtle Magic
- Planetary defense
- How do you prove you're from the future?
- Dealing with large amount of dice rolls for a single damage roll without making it drag on
- Lifeform - resistant to gunfire but vulnerable to melee
- Java synchronisation: atomically moving money across account pairs?
- Are two people required in cockpit at all times on large commercial aircraft?
- Xmodmap unlisted characters. Is there a way to add them?
- Is Gandalf's origin discussed in the books but just excluded from the movies?
- Has any prior accident been caused by a psychologically unstable crew member?
- What does it mean to call someone a 'drink of water'?
- Why do interviewers focus so much on why you want the job?
- Why pilots would leave the cockpit in a short flight?
- What is the mechanism behind the wave - particle duality
- Which particle to use to say, "for (occasion)"?
- How to prove that the sum of two cube roots is irrational?
- How would you solve for all solutions of sin(2x)=cos(3x) algebraically?
- What skill do I lack to factor multivariate polynomials?
- Does this video of electromagnetic radiation from energy efficient bulbs indicate any danger?
- How old is the ship of Theseus?
- Turning a set of random walk data 45 degrees
- Does "~all" in the middle of an SPF record signal the end of the record when it is parsed?
- Is it okay to incorporate a block of citations from a review paper into my own paper?
- X Files known by other name?