This is more an announcement than a question. There's a new TCS "community" on G+ that some of you might be interested in participating in. Moderators have to "approve" membership, but there's no particular filtering.
3 years ago
- Map a list of indefinite size to a number!
- Build a word generator!
- Can a shop in the Netherlands force you to buy clothes if you take a photo?
- What is a word for a condition one is born with?
- Why is it that people are so surprised that graphics design can be hard?
- Word for pending project or collaboration
- How would I know if I were a 1 mm tall robot?
- How did Obi-Wan survive the trip to Naboo?
- I came across plagiarism. Whom should I inform if at all?
- Why was the image of Supreme Leader Snoke not "scaled to fit our primitive screens"?
- Isomorphic Galois groups imply isomorphic field extensions?
- I almost searched my password, but didn't press enter. Is my password at risk, because of autocomplete or anything else?
- Dislike how players accurately place fireball spell aoe. Is there an alternative?
- How does aluminium react with bases to form aluminates?
- You need to disguise a manual as the diary of a madman. How?
- Why is it considered safe to install something as a non-root user in Linux environments?
- Is there a term for the moment when a lot of users visit/log onto your website at the same time?
- Why do so many people hike with such light footwear?
- Can I import a gun-shaped console controller from the United States into the UK?
- Find maximum difference between values in an array
- Why aren't Earth humans considered Species 001?
- What do you call a function that's pure, meaning the same input will always return the same output, but also has side effects?
- Decompose a number!
- How do I encourage users to supply information that might not be available, if it is available?