This is more an announcement than a question. There's a new TCS "community" on G+ that some of you might be interested in participating in. Moderators have to "approve" membership, but there's no particular filtering.
2 years ago
- Extrude in same angle?
- What do you call a person, who needs to stay active in order to feel comfortable?
- Regex to remove comments endings
- Make a slow error quine maker!
- Basic question about acceleration
- Chinese checkerboard
- What is a good reference that connects calculus with differential geometry?
- Replace in string based on function ouput
- How can a GM alleviate a new player's analysis paralysis when creating a character?
- What is the idea behind a projection operator? What does it do?
- Can it be said that Venus is covered by an ocean rather than atmosphere?
- Where is the Asia-Europe divide and where can we cross it?
- How can I identify child-appropriate manga?
- Is there a way to control which special forms Normal converts?
- Character counts in source code
- Why do "Forgotten Password?" links generally reveal usernames or registered email addresses?
- How to deal with failing a student?
- Shift characters in a string
- In what cases is it useful to have more than one of the same tool?
- Can you execute a Bash function with the `at` command?
- Should I open a credit card when I turn 18 just to start a credit score?
- Am I morally obligated to use my own time to fix bugs in software projects?
- Is the word "palaver" in common use anywhere in the world?
- Object.is vs ===